Located in the heart of the Ecrins National Park, the village of St Christophe en Oisans has a remarkable natural heritage. Each valley is original and offers magnificent views of the mythical summits such as La Meije, Les Écrins or La Dibona.
About : Tourism office
Many leisure available: hiking, glacier trekking, mountaineering, via ferrata, rafting, fishing.
English - French
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Waste management
- Board games
OOPEN IN SUMMER TO LA BERARDE:
* from June 1 to mid-June: weekends from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* from mid-June to the end of June: every day from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* July & August: every day from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* 1st to mid-September: every day from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
* from mid-September to the end of September: weekends from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & from 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The rest of the year there is a mail and telephone service at the St Christophe village information office.