Home Office de tourisme d’Allemont
A small Alpine village by Verney Lake in natural and enchanting surroundings, the Eau d'Olle Valley, which allows you to enjoy all the benefits of water and mountain.
Description: Office de tourisme d'Allemont
The Tourist Office, open year round, will always be here to provide you with its staff competent advices and to offer you various useful informations:
- Information about the Oisans territory and the Eau d'Olle Valley
- Information about local accomodations (local guides available)
- Information about local sports and cultural activities, animations and events
- Shuttle and coaches timetables
- Each morning, a display of local weather will be available as well as a prevision for the whole week
- Commerce of various products (hiking guide books, Village's book, "Point Bleu" tokens, climbing sessions tickets in summer...)
- Fax and photocopying service
- Free wi-fi point near the Tourist Office
- E-bike service: recharge here your electric bike on request (remember to bring your charger).
During winter we also offer, with the cross country skiing building, snowshoe excursion or cross country skiing during night (when the snow cover is well enough to allow it).
Snowshoe routes are also accessible from the village. Guides and plans are available at your convenience in the Tourist Office to help you discover and enjoy our beautiful landscapes.
In summer, it's cycling, mountain biking and hiking time. Lots of brochures are also available to enrich furthermore your journey.
We are also organizing lots of various animations: free concerts during friday evening in the Tilleuls Park, studios and stages directed at children, bocce and grills, badminton evening, climbing session, etc, etc...
- Sale of fishing licences
- Cyber space/screens with Internet access
Proposed sport activities
From 01/01 to 12/31 between 9.15 AM and 12 PM.
Closed on sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, May 1st, May 8th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Oisans Tourisme - Bureau d'Allemond
400, route des Fonderies royales