French Mountain Bike and cycling School of Alpe d'Huez
About : Ecole MCF alpe d’Huez – Cours de VTT et Vélo de route
Bike solution for everyone.
Our instructors offer family, group or private lessons to every kind of bikers. To get a better technique or simply be guided around our best trails.
* Summer Camp : Downhill mountainbiking/gravity/freeride, all levels.
* Mini/Pitchoun/Kid Biker : from 4 to 10 years old. Learning MTB basics on easy runs.
* Discover mountain biking (downhill mountain bike or e-bike) :
- Bike aprem (lif pass + mountain bike + helmet + insructor)
- Echapelec (e-bike + helmet + instructor)
Minimum age: 4 years
English - Spanish - French
From 4 years old
- Cycle sports
- Mountain biking
- Electric-assisted mountain bike
- Downhill mountain biking
- 4 personne(s) maximum
- 4 personne(s) minimum
From 03/07 to 27/08/2023, daily between 9 am and 9 pm.
Group rate available for > 4 people.
Group lessons downhill, enduro: €35 per session, €145 for 5 days
Group lessons between 4 and 6 years old: €20 per session, €75 for 5 sessions
Private lessons: from 45€/hour for 1 or 2 people
Discovery packs from €32/person
Group rate from 4 people.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Apple Pay