- A joint start at 8am from La Douce Montagne Auberge in Allemont.
- For the itinerary you must follow the road markings (there is also a GPS file available to download on Strava)
- The route is 132km with 3900m altitude difference (Allemont, Glandon Pass, Lacets de Montvernier, Molard Pass, Croix de Fer Pass, Allemont)
- There are drink stands on the Glandon Pass and the Molard Pass (you can leave us your kit the day before and we will bring it to the drink stands)
- Photos are taken throughout the race (if you leave us your email address we can pass them on to you)
- The race is free (and you enter at your own risk)
- A BBQ is organised in the evening (7pm) for those that wish to celebrate this fun day (BBQ 17€50 per person, all-you-can-eat buffet and grill)