A whole week of passes reserved, not the least, and only for you! This summer, take on the most beautiful passes of the Hautes-Alpes by bike, in complete freedom and safety! And even better, treat yourself to the "Tournée des Grands cols"!
About : Reserved passes – The Great Passes Tour
Enjoy a whole week dedicated to the passes reserved in the Guillestrois/Hautes-Vallées/Briançonnais from July 3rd to 8th. Each day has its own pass and surprises: Agnel, Izoard, Granon, Galibier, Echelle. And for the gravel lovers, a session in the Queyras on Saturday July 8th is planned to close this week in an original way!
On the menu of each pass reserved :
- Mythical passes and mountain roads closed to motorized traffic and reserved for cyclists from 9am to 12pm
- Free access, open to all, without registration or ranking
- Refreshments "made in Hautes-Alpes
- And other surprises (music, gifts & co)!
- Don't hesitate to bring the flyer of the event: at each pass, a stamp will be made to validate your passage!
Dates and passes in detail :
3/7 col de l'Échelle
4/7 Izoard pass
5/7 col Agnel (attention: deviation of the bikes and cars by the Bois des Lovers. Follow Saint-Véran to reach the Lariane bridge)
6/7 Galibier pass
7/7 Granon pass
8/7 gravel in Queyras from Guillestre
Gravel session info :
A route between Guillestrois and Queyras which links Guillestre to Ceillac!
Find the GPX track or a PDF of the itinerary in link soon.
Map and GPX marking
Reserved passes – The Great Passes Tour
From Monday 3 to Saturday 8 July 2023 between 9 am and 12 pm.